Short: Adobe Photoshop® datatype V45.5
Author: email@example.com (Oliver Roberts)
Uploader: oliver futaura co uk (Oliver Roberts)
Requires: OS 3.0+,picture.datatype v43+
Architecture: m68k-amigaos; ppc-amigaos; ppc-warpup; ppc-morphos
Changes since previous Aminet release:
- Added workaround for a bug in OS4 which can cause a crash when a
requester is opened (bug fixed in intuition.library 53.32).
- Fixed (VBCC fix) potential system lockup when calling the GM_RENDER
method in the WarpOS version (e.g. when using Multiview with the
AfA OS picture.datatype).
- Added workaround for a bug in OS4's datatypes.library DTST_MEMORY
- Enabled virtual memory usage in OS4 version.
- MorphOS and WarpOS versions recompiled with VBCC 0.9a.
- OS4 version recompiled with latest SDK.
- Added AmiUpdate support.
- Updated Spanish installer strings.
- Upto 10% faster
- Fixed broken 8-bit greyscale image decoding in the MorphOS version.
- Updated with the latest WarpDT engine build.
- Added native AmigaOS 4 version.
- Asynchronous i/o now uses dos/SendPkt instead of exec/PutMsg.
- MorphOS and WarpOS versions recompiled with VBCC 0.8j.
- Added Polish installer translation.
- Updated French and Spanish installers.
- Handles Adobe Photoshop® 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0 images
(currently does not support layered images)
- Most of the available modes are supported, including 24-bit RGB,
Greyscale, Monochrome, 256 colour palette-based and CMYK images.
Images using RLE compression are also supported
- Highly optimized datatype dispatch engine and PSD decoder,
resulting in a very efficient, compact and quick PSD datatype
- Asynchronous file i/o and double buffering techniques (WarpOS only),
which speeds up image decoding
- Optimized versions for 68020, 030, 040 and 060
- PowerPC support with native OS4, WarpOS and MorphOS versions
- Alter the pen allocation precision when images are remapped to an
- Specific support for the AmigaOS picture.datatype v44+, when available
- The dithering feature of the AmigaOS picture.datatype v44+ can be
configured to your liking (e.g. disabled for 15/16-bit displays)
WarpPSD utilizes and requires the following:
- Kickstart 3.0 or higher
- picture.datatype v43 or higher
(i.e. either of the ones supplied with AmigaOS 3.5+, P96 or CGraphX)
- 68020 processor or higher (optimized versions included)
- PPC accelerator card + 68040/060
- WarpUp Release 5.0 or higher
- PPC accelerator card / AmigaOne / SAM
- AmigaOS 4.0 or higher
- PPC accelerator card / Pegasos / Efika
- MorphOS 1.4 or higher
Note that a graphics card is not necessary.