Short: Easy creation & upload of AminetReadmes
Kurz: Erstellen & hochladen von AminetReadmes
Author: Thomas Igracki
Requires: dev/hwood/HWP_RapaGUI.lha; http://www.hollywood-mal.com/download/HWPlayer_Amiga.lha
Architecture: m68k-amigaos; ppc-amigaos; ppc-morphos; i386-aros
This little tool allows you to easily write a Aminet Readme file and also
upload it to the aminet server!
I often forgot which types were possible and what they were used for and the
length limitation of the Short-field etc so I needed a tool to help me
Its written with Hollywood v8.0 (http://www.hollywood-mal.com/) and compiled
as a so called "applet".
I decided to distribute only the applet so it can be executed on all platforms
which supports the RapaGUI plugin:
Windows, Linux (GTK), AmigaOS3, AmigaOS4, MorphOS and AROS!
You need the Hollywood Player to run it!
Get it here : http://www.hollywood-mal.com/download/HWPlayer_Amiga.lha
Native executable versions can be downloaded from my website:
If you find bugs or if you have suggestions send me an eMail!
- show the current cursor position of the description field in the statusbar
- show a warning if the cursor pos exceeds 78 chars, because this is the
recommended width for Aminet descriptions
[suggested by Bernd Assenmacher]
- Changed encoding to #ENCODING_ISO8859_1, because Aminet doesn't
- The check for the keywords is now done case insentive
- If you load a readme with the same Type like the current, the SubType
- added support to load a readme at startup with "-f", "-r" or "-readme"
- I forgot to replace my eMail with the Uploader-eMail as password for the
- ASCII was used as transfermode for both the archive and the readme,
it worked anyway;) but now ASCII is used the readme and BINARY for the
- on Upload, you will be first asked for readme then the archive
- added a simple About-Requester
27-Apr-2018, V1.0: first release